please don’t use insane in your url or name please please please
Year Walk is an adventure horror game for iOS devices. It has received many positive reviews and from the messages I’ve received about this game, it really messes with your mind.
A year walk is a pseudo pagan ritual in which people venture into deep, dark forests to catch a glimpse of their future.
The game begins with an unnamed protagonist visiting his lover, Stina. She warns the player about the dangers of year walking, saying that her cousin had died while engaging in the activity.
The player then returns home, and awakens at night to begin his walk. Throughout his walk, the player will encounter and overcome supernatural beings, overcoming them through the completion of puzzles. (Official Website)
im in too deep in kawaiipasta hell
- THE WORKS OF EDGAR ALLEN POE: Here’s a link to all his stories and poems. His macabre and dark approach to writing has touched many across the globe
- THE WORKS OF H.P LOVECRAFT: Another gothic writer whose style is both suspenseful and vivid
- THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW: Another classic, beware of the headless horseman
- THE TURN OF THE SCREW: A tale about a governess who becomes convinced that she and her charges are being stalked by ghosts.
- THE MONKEY’S PAW: You probably have heard of this one. Be careful what you wish for.
- THE LOTTERY: It might not seem like a horror story, but once you realize what’s happening you will definitly be horrified. If you don’t understand here’s a site that will clear some things up
- WHERE ARE YOU GOING, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN: About a 15 year old girl’s encounter with a threatening but charismatic stranger. A popular dark tale.
- THE SIGNAL MAN: By Charles Dickon’s, a railroad worker tells the story of a ghost that seems to appear to him as a premonition of some horrible railway tragedy
- THE MORTAL IMMORTAL: Mary Shelley may have been known for Frankenstein, but here’s another dark tale by her. It’s the story of a man who wants to play God, but finds his sanity is the price
- THE WOMAN IN BLACK: You probably have heard of the movie, but read the classic story behind it. Whenever she is seen, a child dies.
BONUS: Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier: I read this for my Gothic Literature class in high school. I loved it. A dark novel with plenty of twists to keep you on the edge.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Masterpost of Gothic Novels
reminds that i have an askblog ;-)
:OOOOOOO!!! thats very appreciated my friend!!
Raise your hand if you can’t stop saying “nice” to everything